Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WEEK ONE EOC: My Voice




Yup, It's Me 



There’s so much more to the fashion world, well, at least in my opinion. There’s almost a science about it and that is exactly what I plan on doing; proving it. The history of fashion always interested me. Yes, the fancy clothes and extravagant runway shows are quite fascinating but never had enough substance for me. I wanted to learn more about the exact purpose of fashion- why do humans obsess over what we clothe our bodies in? It’s my mission to discover all the knowledge of the purpose fashion has played in not only today but throughout history.
Hello, I’m Jheri and no it is not pronounced “Jerry.” I am a fashion design student here at Art Institute of Las Vegas. I am in my third year of school and have about a year and a half left until I can officially move on to chasing my dreams of becoming a museum curator. I would love to work with historical clothing and learning about it’s past, who wore it and why. Until then, I’m here, bringing to a blog. Smizing While Advertising (thanks Tyra). Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out my tweets as well<3 


Besos,


Jheri 

No comments:

Post a Comment